From:
Andrew Grebneff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 21:18:39 +1200
>Dear all,
>
>I have been playing with my digital camera, and DTP program (which can
>write HTML files), and made a document called 100 Rissoidae , which you can
>view via a link from here: http://www.capricornica.com/world_shells/index.htm
>
>Some list members will recognise their shells
>
>Enjoy!
>
>Patty

I'm disappointed! No NZ Merelina. M. coronata is a really spectacular
shell (Powell doesn't anything like do it justice), and there are
even wierder undescribed close relatives from the far north of NZ.
They don't look anything like the usual cancellate congeners.
--
Andrew Grebneff
165 Evans St, Dunedin 9001, New Zealand