From:
Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 10:46:54 -0600
I received the followed and told them I would pass it on to the list.  If
anyone is interested, their email is:  [log in to unmask]

Thanks,

Tom E.

"We are located in a private community in Key Largo, Florida. We have
recently built a very small museum and one of our residents has donated
a shell and fossil collection. He would like to have these collections
appraised (I am sure for tax purposes), would you have an idea where or
who would do this?

Lisa Dykes
Museum Director"