From:
Dan Yoshimoto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 19:29:42 -0700
Dear friends & collegues,
        I am trying to find an author (the author) and date of description
for the following species of bivalve.  I also do not recognize the location
name (Pcia Posas, Argentina) so if you have ever collected in this place
can you let me know where this is?
        Thank you in advance and also for all the help that the list has
offered in the past.
Dan
DONACIDAE
Donax manleyanus

Mar Azul, Pcia Posas, Argentina

p.s.  For those of you who donated shells for the HMS Bark Endeavour a
couple of years ago, there is a picture of the display that we made in
1998... on the Endeavour. This is the web address:

http://www.barkendeavour.com.au/~endfront/page3.html
Thanks from The Endeavour to Tom Eichhorst, Dr. Harry Lee and Paul Monfils

Dan & Hiromi Yoshimoto
1164 Vista Dr.
Eureka, California
95503-6018