From:
"H. H. Dijkstra" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 12:00:14 +0100
Dear Andrew,

Note that the prodissoconch stage of pectinoidean molluscs is of aragonite
and that some inner layers are of crossed lamellar aragonite too.

Best wishes,

Henk

Henk H. Dijkstra (Hon. Res. Ass.)
c/o Zoological Museum, Dept. Malacology, University of Amsterdam
PO Box 94766, 1090 GT Amsterdam, The Netherlands
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Private address:
Gravinneweg 12, 8604 CA Sneek, The Netherlands
E-mail: [log in to unmask]