From:
Marcus Coltro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 23:19:51 -0200
Although I am a dealer, I used to be a collector as well.
I appreciate to see a shell with good data and we try to obtain as most
information as possible from my suppliers. We have a good team of collectors
working for us. When the shell comes from them, you can be 100% sure the
info is right. Of course when the shell comes from the Philippines, we do
the best possible including family name, synonyms and bibliography. We also
include the date of purchase, so you can tell when you got the shell in your
collection.
To see our label, got to
http://www.femorale.com.br/femorale/label.htm
Of course the most you can put in the label will make the shell more
interesting in the future.

Marcus Coltro, from Miami!