From:
"Paolo G. Albano" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Nov 2002 18:07:42 +0100
Dear Conch-lers,
please have a look at this page of my website:

http://members.xoom.virgilio.it/pgalbano/mollusc/20021001_galea/t_galea.htm

The photographer and me were wondering about a few things related to these
eggs.  Can anyone help me answering to the following questions?

- do embryos (is this the correct word?) breathe somehow?
- how do eggs hatch?
- when does the shell start growing?

Thanks a lot!
Paolo

P.S.: if the link does not work please go to my webpage following the link
in the signature, click on "online contributions" and then on the last
title at the end of the page.

Paolo Giulio ALBANO
Bologna, ITALY
E-mail: [log in to unmask]