From:
David Kirsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 21:13:02 -0800
José,

I heartily applaud your efforts to put a comprehensive set of images and
descriptions on the web, especially since you'll be including the micros!

I noticed that there are identical Fasciolaria tulipa images for that name
and F. lilium hunteria. (I know that you can get bleary-eyed from detail
work and miss something obvious in editing).

Thanks for your good work,

David Kirsh
Durham, NC