Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 10:22:45 -0700
Hello Bob, Paul, Andrew and anyone else interested.  After receiving your
help on my first shell, I got looking up other specimens that I had of this
shell.  I found three others; however, to me they appeared quite different
in some aspects.

With your help at least putting me into the right family, I found the shells
in Alison Kay's "Hawaiian Marine Shells" , I'm beginning to think that I do
have two different species.

Magilopsis lamarcki (Deshayes, 1863)
Coralliobia fimbriata (A. Adams, 1854)

I've uploaded these new scans and if you have a moment, I would appreciate
receiving your thoughts on the matter.
(http://www.manandmollusc.net/mystery_shell_avril_hawaii_Juv.html)

I have put your information on the page as to the atys and juvenile shells.
The scaphopod I'm still searching for more information

Thanks for all your help so far and thanks for any and all other thoughts
and opinions from this GREAT list!

All the best,
Avril B.