From:
Barbara Jouvernaux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 11:13:42 +1200
Hello everyone,

I will be having a 3 day stopover in Tahiti at the end of June.
As time is short, I will be restricted to the main island of Tahiti, but I
would appreciate any recommendations of good places for shelling, either
beachcombing or snorkeling. Also if anyone knows about any regulations
regarding shelling over there, or who to contact about this please let me
know.
I have heard of the Shell Museum in Papara, so that is definitely on the
itinerary! Does anyone know of any other collections to see?
We will be staying near Taravao, but we will have a rental car so we can go
all over the island.

I will be in France from July to October, so I would also be interested in
hearing from any collectors over there; in french or english as you wish.
I am keen to find out about dealers, museum displays, collections to see,
good shelling spots, etc in France.
I will be based near Nancy in the North-East, but hope to do a bit of
travelling around.

Many thanks and happy shelling.
Please reply off-list to me at: [log in to unmask]

Regards,
Barbara Jouvernaux
Walton
New Zealand