From:
Katherine Cordy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 May 2003 20:30:05 -0400
Yes that is a great subject Linda.   We have that subject as a category for
our Shell Festival and the exhibits can be VERY interesting.   Since we live
along the beach and many of our club members walk the beach every
day....they find dolls, false teeth, sea beans, hypodermic needles....you
name it!!!!

Jim & Bobbi Cordy
Merritt Island, FL
Specializing in Caribbean self collected species