From:
Allen Aigen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Aug 2003 13:26:08 GMT
There are commercial products that are used by people who handle a lot of garbage.  I do not know any product names, and the stuff is usually sold 5 gallons at a time, but it does work fairly well on rotting garbage odors.  I think it includes some enzymes among other stuff.

Allen Aigen

--- Katherine Cordy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Keep the trunk open....air it out.  Have you tried Fabreeze?

Jim & Bobbi Cordy
Merritt Island, FL
Specializing in Caribbean self collected species