From:
lindawbush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 09:29:22 -0400
Sorry!

I shouldn't reply to CONCH-L e-mail until I'm fully awake;
but to make it shell related, I still am going nutty over
this one Spondylus.  If I get it in the auction, I will
haul it along to the convention and see if someone can
identify it for me.

Newcomers - COA conventions will solve lots of your shell
collecting problems, including identifying, all sorts of
other useful information, and scads of shells to add to
your collection.  Don't miss the next one this summer!

Cheers,
Linda