From:
helmut nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jun 1998 21:10:44 PDT
Dear Paul, dear other shellers

I think the word should named "vermivorius" as carnivor means
eating meat and herbivor means eating plants and so on (vegeterian).
vorius means eating and worm or vermi means a worm. As it might be
a rarely used term I think you can't find it any dictionary, but you
can guess it.
So I think the right word will be "vermivorius" in English.
But maybe there are holes caused of worms or some sponge,
as old and large shells of Conus pulcher like to have, you should
create another word. My English is not so goot that I can give
you more informations for guessing and thinking.
 Hope to get answers

yours Helmut from Innsbruck
may