From:
helmut nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jun 1998 12:26:37 PDT
Deat Andrew

I hope you understood me uite well. I didn't think in sense of
to make holes in sense of preying, as Naticidae will do, I
thought on small small boring holes as sponges or other
vermins will make: So the surface of a shell is dotted with
thousands of black dots.
This is what I mean.
Hope to hear from you later
yours Helmut