From:
Bobbi Cordy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jun 1998 22:26:02 -0400
Phyllis J. Diegel wrote:

> Thank you to everyone who responded to my e-mail on silicone .
> I do understand not to use W-D 40. I am sure with all the leads I can now
> obtain it.  Thanks again, Phyllis

> Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Hi Phyllis:  How are you doing?  Just got back from 7 days in the
Abacos.  Came back with some gorgeous king helmets.  They were
everywhere.  I mean wall - to - wall.  Jim is getting ready to go upto
Jacksonville in the morning to set up his exhibit.

I am busy getting ready for the COA convention.  Will be doing the
bourse and also speaking on Sunday afternoon.

Allen Gettleman did the program tonight at our shell club on Shelling
the Baja.  It was very good.  It really takes some nice photos.

Will we see you at COA?

Bobbi

--
Jim & Bobbi Cordy