From:
Pasquale Fazzini <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 21:30:23 +0100
It seems to be a Erosaria marginalis melocellata Lorenz & Wiese, 1990.
I have some specimen from Zanzibar Isl. (little bit different from somalian
specimen) that looks like the figured shell.
I don't know if the distribution of Erosaria marginalis melocellata reach so
far north.
I will be pleased to have some information from Mr. Mienis.

Pasquale Fazzini