Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 2004 16:42:24 -0300
Well, tracing type material is not always easy. I still can´t
find some Voluta type material (as Voluta ancilla = now
Adelomelon ancilla).
I which you good luck!

Fabio Wiggers

 --- Bill Fenzan <[log in to unmask]> escreveu: > There has
already been a thread on the article about the cowry
> Notadusta eugeniae Cate, 1975 in the latest issue of American
> Conchologist.  However, one of the questions the author still
> has open is on the current location of shells designated as
> paratypes.  Three paratypes were in the private collections
> of:
>
> - Dr. Lawrence Kienle, Cherry Hill, New Jersey
> - Elsie Malone, Sanibel, Florida
> - Eugenia Wright, Sanibel, Florida
>
> In the article, Don Cram described efforts to trace these
> paratypes.  He was not successful.  Does anyone on CONCH-L
> know where any of these collections are now, so the 'missing'
> paratypes can be located?
>
> William J. Fenzan
> 401 Sinclair Street
> Norfolk, VA  23505-4359
> USA
>
> Phone:  (757) 489-4736
> E-mail:  wjf401(at)earthlink.net

Yahoo! GeoCities: 15MB de espaço grátis para criar seu web site!
http://br.geocities.yahoo.com/