From:
Sophie Valtat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 2004 10:39:42 +0100
Hello,

Predictions are available on the internet for 11
places in French Polynesia on the web site of the
SHOM (Service Hydrographique et Océanographique
de la Marine ):
http://www.shom.fr/fr_page/fr_serv_prediction/ann_marees_f.htm
but those predictions are only available for the
past or the next 7 days... It's in French, let me
know if you have any problem.

Charts are also available from the SHOM for the
2004 and 2005. They are two volumes one for
France and one for overseas territories. For one
year the overseas territories volume is 14,30
euros (around 18$). As far as I know they are not
available on the internet. If you are interested
in, let me know, I can buy it for you in a
specialized bookshop in Paris.
There is also a possibility that you can get it
in Tahiti at the following addresses:
- KLIMA LIBRAIRIE - 13, PLACE NOTRE-DAME, BP 31, 98713 PAPEETE
Tél. : 42.00.63, Fax : 43.28.24
- NAUTI-SPORT, TAHITI SPORT S.A., FARE UTE, BP 62, 98713 PAPEETE
Tél. : 50.59.59, Fax : 42 17 75

In Brittany you can buy local chart for a few
euros in any bookshop but I have no idea if it's
possible in Polynesia. If you are diving, any
diving club should have them and perhaps they
could give you a copy.

Well, that's all !

Kind regards,

Sophie