Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 10:48:08 +0100
Hello Rick , I have never seen Harpa specimens which could not be identified
, I have never heard about any possible hybridization within any Harpidae
genus and I have never seen intergrades between H.articularis , Harpa major
and Harpa davidis . However if you could send ( me ? ) good photos probably
I could help you with your specimens . Franck Frydman ( [log in to unmask] )