From:
shelloak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jul 1998 10:18:35 -0500
Back again dealers, it will take a few days no matter how you send your
package of shells to Dave.  Let him know in advance for what you are
sending so he will have some idea of what is going to be comming, make his
work a little easier.  You may or may not like what ever his is going to
say, but what ever it is, has nothing to do with the auction.  The auction
needs help!!!!!  With 2/3 of you not sending anything, how can you say you
are helping the C.O.A. by just renting a table or more.  The C.O.A. needs
the dealers, the dealers need C.O.A., if not to sell shells, but to meet a
lot of people you would not meet any other way.  Now the way I see it, is,
we the dealers either help the C.O.A. or stop the bourse.  Why should the
C.O.A. help you when you will not help in return?  To the other people that
are reading this, if you have shells that would go well at the auction,
send them to Dave Green.  This money is for grants, not for some unknown
reason.  Back to the dealers!!! You will be making money at the bourse,
this is fact.  What will you do next year if you do not help now when it is
needed and the people of C.O.A. find out you will not help when it is
needed, don't think to long, get those shells in the mail.  Enough of my
soap box.  John Bernard