From:
Chris Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jul 1998 21:26:34 -0700
To fellow Conch-Lers out there:

I am curious about one of my favorite shell book authors: Paul E.
Violette.  Over the years I have enjoyed reading and re-reading his book
"Shelling in the Sea of Cortez".  Did anyone out there know him?  Is he
still living?  If so, does he still reside in Tucson, AZ?  If not, what
became of his collection?

Any information you might be able to provide would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris Brown