From:
makuabob <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jul 1998 10:00:36 -0500
My congratulations to Dad, Mom, and the future scientist.
(Let's get him into the right area, first. He can vector into
zoology and mollusc/ks after that.)

Perhaps you could nickname him something like "V-3" or "six-two"
or some such creative allusion involving his Roman numeral extention.

Or, he may well have some innate, endearing quality that will inspire
a touching nickname. My mom used to call me "knucklehead." I presume
she used to watch a lot of "The Three Stooges." It certainly couldn't
have been due to my recalcitrant, non-refractory mindset,... could it?

Anyhow, as the Taoist line goes... "The world is ruled by letting
things take their course, not by interfering."

Best wishes to the new sheller and his parents!

Aloha,

makuabob (a.k.a. Bob Dayle)