From:
Bernardino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 2004 15:20:25 -0000
Here in Portugal Littorina littorea is collected and sold in fishmarkets as
seafood. I believe this happens in some other countries ( Spain, France,
etc ). It's considered better in taste than Mondonta, so why not start
eating L.littorea to control the populations? I am sure that one can find
many different receips to cook it.

regards from Portugal

Bernardino