From:
Bob Dayle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 2004 05:45:15 +1000
Paolo,

I visited the ICZN site also, but I doubt that there is a .PDF version. The site
has a specific warning that the pages are not to be stored in any retrieval
system. This is a typical indication that the publisher is claiming copyright
privilege.

Most of us know how to archive copies of web pages that we wish to refer to
off-line. Such loss of control goes with anything available on the World Wide
Web. The ICZN may change something (again) and their site would be the only
"authentic" source of the up-to-date Code.

Perhaps a detailed search of the ICZN site will give a clue about the existance
of a download-able form (.ZIP, .TXT,...).

Aloha,

Bob Dayle