From:
Don Barclay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Mar 2005 09:25:10 -0600
See this link:

http://www.hallofmaat.com/1421.html

"We also note in the same paragraph (p. 204) Gavin incorrectly identifies
“Dr. John Furry of the Natural History Museum of Northern California.” There
is nonesuch. Dr. Furry operates the “Museum of Northern California”. It is
his private business, his DBA, he owns it. And it should not be confused
with ‘The Northern California Natural History Museum’, a project of the
California State University at Chico and unrelated to Dr. Furry’s business.