Date:
Mon, 6 Jun 2005 10:45:13 -0300
Part of Lamark's collection is in the Paris Museum and part in
the MHNG (Genebra).
 In the MHNG you can contact Dr. Yves Finet
[log in to unmask] , she is a very kind and helpfull
person. She has already send me some photos of types and copy of
articles.

In the Paris Museum you can contact Dr. Philippe Bouchet or Dr.
Jacques Le Renard ([log in to unmask]). I have only conctacted the
latter, but he is also a very kind and helpfull person!.

Regards
Fabio Wiggers
Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul
Porto Alegre - BRASIL

http://br.download.yahoo.com/messenger/