From:
Bert Bartleson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jun 2005 11:46:25 -0700
Hello Olivier, Rick Harbo in Shells & Shellfish of the Pacific Northwest
lists the distribution from 57 degrees to 24 degrees North (NE Bering Sea,
Alaska south to Punta San Pablo, Baja California and in the Gulf of
California). It's very common in Puget Sound.  I hope that helps.  Bert
Bartleson, Olympia, WA