From:
Sophie Valtat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jul 2005 18:27:56 +0200
Hi,

You shouldn't have trouble to get a copy of it from the central
library of the MNHN through your university library
(http://cuivre.sudoc.abes.fr/DB=2.1/SET=1/TTL=3/SHW?FRST=3&PRS=HOL).
If you can't get it the official way. I can make copies next time
I'll go to there but I'll have to pay for the copies and 191 pages...
it takes a long time ! Let me know.

Sophie