From:
Jan Neefs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Aug 2005 17:55:34 +0200
Hello Ross,
 I think it is just a C chinensis, and it looks like a subadult to me !

The Persicula accolac / tesselata  question last week is for me also not
quite clear ! I always thought accola is an  East Panama species and
tesselata a West Panama species , but this needs to be  examined more
closely ,
in my own collection I have them both, but it is difficult to tell what is
accola and what is tesselata , sorry folks !

Kind regards, Jan Neefs