From:
"E. Heiman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Aug 2005 08:43:20 +0200
Conchlers

Cypraea pantherina f. auricomata is mentioned in a work by Sullioti G.R.
1924. Communicazioni Malacologishe (contribuzione allo studio delle
Cypraeidae). Bulletino della Assoziacione Scientifica Ligure di Porto
Maurizio, 6:3-15.
There is a picture of a shell, which perhaps can be related to this form,
in an article by Heiman & Mienis.  2000. "Variability of cowry populations
6. Two populations of  Cypraea pantherina" TRITON 2:17-23.
Best regards
Eduard Heiman