Date:
Mon, 3 Aug 1998 17:39:55 -0400
The best snippet I can add here is this, go back thru the Conch-L archives.
the discussion of common names was extensive and covered more then a week.
any great points were made and in summing up what was discussed we can now
say that there are four topics that shouldn't be brought up in mixed company
, Sex, Religion,politics or common names .Mark & Peta  Bethke
Hollywood, Florida