From:
Marcus Coltro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2005 15:54:54 -0200
We also received this Conus cf. carioca, but it comes from Vitoria and not
Guarapari. It is smoother than the regular carioca and has more patterns.

All these shells comes from shrimp boats from Vitoria harbour at a maximum
depth of 70 meters, there is no place near the coast with 300 meters.

regards

Marcus

Marcus Coltro
WWW.FEMORALE.COM

Dear cone lovers,

I just received a very interesting deep water specimen that looks like a
cross between "xanthocinctus" and "sanderi f. carioca" from very deep
water...so they say!  Take a look and let me know what you think!

Follow the link: http://www.aurantius.com/study/species1.htm

Cordially,
Andre