From:
Katherine Cordy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Nov 2005 12:23:57 -0500
Hey ya all!

You will NOT want to miss the first Shell Festival of the year on January
21-22, 2006 at the Melbourne Auditorium in Melbourne, Florida.

We are expecting around 16 dealers.....and lots of special events.

NOW we need your exhibit entries to fill up the center of the auditorium.
All information can be found at: http://home.netcom.com/~ejpower/atsc.html

The banquet at the NCO club will include looking at Yesterday, Today and
Tomorrow!

Cecelia Abbott will share "Yesterday"  with her unknown pictures and
excerpts about Tucker.
Gene Everson will take us to Papua, New Guinea for "Today"
Doris Underwood will share her thoughts on "Tomorrow"...and the future of
shelling!

Some really interesting categories to cover the theme!

Do NOT hesitate to contact me personally if you need further info.

Bobbi

Jim and Bobbi Cordy
Merritt Island, Florida
Space Coast Shell Festival Jan. 21-22 2006
 in Melbourne
ATSC Sponsors "It's Better In the Bahamas Shelling Trips"