From:
Lynn Scheu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Aug 1998 08:15:14 -0400
. . .
>I also regret having deleted your last mails about the best shell
>cleaning methods - Could anybody send me these specific
>messages???????????
>Daniel Kogler, Klagenfurt, Austria

>Email:  [log in to unmask]

Daniel,

Welcome to Conch-L. In response to your query about the messages on shell
cleaning that you deleted, don't forget that we have an excellent archives.
 It is on the Conchologists of America Website, "The Conch-Net"
(Conchologists' Network).  To go directly into the archives, go to

<http://museum.nhm.uga.edu/CONCH-L/CONCH-Larchive.html>

 and search the archives by subject, date or author. There is also an
index. Stored there are all the great discussions that have taken place
over the nearly 2 and a half years of Conch-L's life, you should find some
fascinating reading on most  all of the shell topics that interest you.

Lynn Scheu
Louisville, KY