From:
Andre Poremski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2006 16:50:45 -0600
Hi Gillian,

I would love to see the image of the brown cone you found.  Conus anabathrum
(Florida Cone) from off the Yucatan closely resemble the form "burryae"
(Clench,1942) from the Florida Keys as well as the elusive Conus (Conasprella)
largillierti (Kiener, 1845) - which may be very close to anabathrum.  What is
the length?

Feel free to contact me directly: [log in to unmask]

Regards, Andre Poremski