From:
Erick Staal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2006 10:28:49 +0200
This seems indirect censoring to me if it is fully in the discretion of
telco's without oversight by an independent party/citizens, which sites can
be visited by 'have nots'/the masses and which sites can't.
This measure can be used as a propaganda tool without peer, since unwelcome
sites could be declared 'premium' and the masses aren't able to take notice
of that information.
I personally distrust deeply any measure which leads directly or indirectly to
censorship or inequality between citizens due to the fate of my family in WW
II caused by the Hitler regime, which was built on censorship and propaganda.
Let the USA please stay the land of the free.

Sincerely, Erick