From:
Guido Poppe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2006 09:31:40 +0800
Dear Paolo,

I was writing this in a quite rough way - of course I do not mean to
harm nature - but we should explore the maximum and take enough
samples to know at least what's living here now and get understanding
of it, and also for the pure pleasure of being able to admire what
exists etc...

Dear Andy,

what a wonderful email. I keep it, especially the questions we should
ask ourselves are important.

Dear Paul,

agree on most of your email. According to Bouchet there is a true
"rarity" factor in nature, but to prove a species is rare or not is
another matter.

Mabuhay from Mactan island, the Philippines.

Guido T. Poppe

Conchology, Inc.
Cebu Light Industrial Park,
Basak, Lapu-Lapu City,