From:
Tom Eichhorst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Aug 1998 22:46:33 -0700
Since it is a bit slow on Conch-L tonight, I would like to take this
opportunity to thank everyone who responded to my pleas about starting a
new shell club, meeting agendas, activities, pitfalls, etc.  There were a
lot of really helpful responses, thanks.

I would especially like to thank three dealers - John Bernard of
Shelloak, Paul Monfils of Northeast Natural History, and Richard Goldberg
of Worldwide Specimen Shells.  All went out of their way to help us out.
 I expected ideas and suggestions from fellow shell collectors, but these
guys went over and above in offering us programs and help to get
established.  Now if I could just get a decent coast line within 25 miles
or so we would have it made!

Tom Eichhorst in New Mexico