From:
Andy Rindsberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2006 18:20:01 -0500
Thanks, Ross! Glad to hear that you had such a great day.

Have you seen Tom Eichhorst's writeup of the COA meeting in American
Conchologist? I don't think that I'll ever live down the fossil field trip
to Claiborne, but anyone who sees the pictures will have to drool over the
fossils, landsnails, river mussels, and even the dragonflies and
butterflies. The 70-degree slopes and 99-degree heat were challenging,
however.

Best regards,
Andy