From:
Bobbi Cordy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Aug 1998 14:50:26 -0400
Jim and I have been trading shells for almost 30 years now... AND of course
now we can do it over Conch-L.  Our entire collection consists of either
self-collected or traded shells.
AND our collection now totals close to 7,000 species....
It has been wonderful doing it this way and we have met so many wonderful
people.
Keep trading...we usually start a trade with less expensive shells and then
when we know the quality and data we receive is what we need we go on to the
more expensive shells.
Good traders get a good reputation.  It doesn't take long for the word to get
around when a person "rips" you off!
Have fun...

--
Jim & Bobbi Cordy