From:
Doug Stemke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2006 22:56:26 -0400
Hello All.

    I would rather like to plan a trip to the Caribbean next June for my 5th
wedding anniversary and I would like a little input from those of you who
have traveled extensively in the Caribbean. We will be traveling with a
three year old so I'd rather like to go somewhere fairly laid back and
beautiful but not be too far a flight from the US (which is why we are
currently only considering the Caribbean).  Also it would be *nice* if at
least collecting of dead shells is permitted and that there are some
opportunities to do so.  To date we have only traveled to Belize and Bahamas
so we'd like to try another destination. Some suggestions that my wife has
bounced around is St. Kitts, St. Lucia, and Grenada, but I would welcome
other suggestions as well.

   PS.  I am a college professor, so if a given place only has $500 a night
rooms it is likely outside our budget.

Thanks for your advice in advance!

Doug