From:
Tom Eichhorst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Sep 1998 09:09:40 -0700
Bobbi

The method described by John of Shelloak may not work on your browser.
For e-mail I use an old (2.02) version of netscape and it doesn't work
for me.  I have to hit the address I want with the cursor and when it is
highlighted I select edit and save.  I then originate a message and with
the cursor in the "to" box I hit edit and patch.  That should get you
your correct address with having to manually write the entire thing.  If
I ever get my newer browsers to work properly I will be able to use
John's method ( a much nicer way to go).  You can also use this method if
you hit the reply button and then put in the correct address and delete
parts of the previous message you do not want sent.

Tom Eichhorst in New Mexico, USA