Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2007 19:45:41 -0400
Smithsonian Contributions to Zoology No. 289 only describes Euchelus
alarconi, n.s. No mention of  E. paulayi in the discussion of the above
taxon or in the index.

> Hi Simon,
> The book below may well be the reference for it, but I do not have a copy
> in my library to verify.
> (… oddly enough I do have a book for Christmas Island :)
> If someone who has the book can take a look for Simon it would be
> appreciated.
> Leslie
> The Marine Mollusks of Easter Island (Isla de Pascua) and Sala y Gómez
> Harald A. Rehder - 1980 (5 August 1980)
> Smithsonian Contributions to Zoology No. 289; 167 pp., 15 figs., 14 pls.,
> 1 tab.
> (out of print)

Regards,
Charlie
Charlie Sturm
Research Associate - Section of Mollusks
Carnegie Museum of Natural History
Pittsburgh, PA, USA

Assistant Professor - Family Medicine
Fellow-American Academy of Family Practice
Fellow-Academy of Wilderness Medicine