From:
"Sarah R. Watson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Sep 1998 23:30:27 EDT
   Just think, Before humans took tests of what was in the water.. people swam
in it, drank it (fresh water of course) and bathed in it etc. And did they
fall over and die ( wait  don't answer that)  Also many other various
organisms live in that 'poopy' Water and they seem ok. Animals excrete. There
is no way around that. This is the LAST time I am talking about excrement.

Humans are the one species that have done the most extreme changes in global
climate, ecology, and various other things and not for the better. I am not
saying outlaw the humans (hmm  there are a few that should be outlawed but I
won't go there) but we as a species need to watch what we do because we do
have that special ability to ruin the world for all of the earths inhabitants.

 On the other hand, I was never much for the "cute animals".  I keep getting
asked  the same damn question by various students at my school:  " Wouldn't
you rather work with something 'furry'?" At the moment I won't even dignify
that with an answer
 I have to get offline now (its 11pm) because I have a HUGE chem exam tomorrow
at 8 am.

Sarah Watson