Date:
Fri, 18 Sep 1998 17:52:19 -0400
Hello gang , due to unpopular demand (narf) I've returned (zork) . Egades a
topic close to the heart, , artichokes , they are only news worthy when
served in a bowl carved out of a loaf o sourdough toped with Monterey jack
and browned under a broiler and don't forget the cream in that soup!!! (see
Ross a meatless recipe) As for burning down San Fran , don't forget to save
the Garadelli chocolate works or we can't have dessert!!
San simion isn't too far from Monterey and i found those nasty(shell related
tie-in ) Cryptochiton Stelleri there (personal note, hire someone to clean
them).  Someone mentioned a book on all fresh water mussels in N.A. , anyone
have a copy to sell please contact me privately. Could i mention that the
GMSC (not to mistaken with the USMC) is having they're annual shell auction
OCTOBER 3rd., 1998
PREVIEW OF ITEMS 6 p.m. (1800)
AUCTION STARTS 7 p.m. (1900)
At the Jaycee's Hall on West Dixie Hwy in North Miami and all those
fantastic items that we're so graciously sent to the club will be on the
block . for more info contact myself.
As for the suggestion of what to do w/ the
"do-do's" , pile it up in one of our abandoned small towns (or on bill gates
front lawn, i think it's roughly the size of Nebraska), extract the methane
and power the world for years to come. Just a thought, these are my views
and not the views of this station or it's affiliates, well maybe but no one
what;'s to admit to it.
Mark & Peta  Bethke
Hollywood, Florida