From:
"Kim C. Hutsell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 1998 22:55:04 -0700
Sorry Lindsey...

I only found out about Don having the fossil Zoila a few hours before I
posted the notice.  However, for the amount he's asking, I'm sure the
fossil will be returning to San Diego with him in a few weeks. When it
does...and I'm sure it will...I'll see if I can get him to loan it to me
long enough I can bring it up to LACM for you to examine.  Fair enough?

Best regards,

Kim