From:
Scott Schubbe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Nov 1998 21:28:39 EST
Martin is not the only one having trouble with the listserv or his email. I
posted two items to the list, within minutes of each other, and the second one
took me two days to get after the first showed up. I wonder if all email has
been clogged up lately. I've gotten some mail that was sent to me four days
ago. Yet when I email myself, it still has to go to AOL, then show up in my
mailbox. This takes about ten seconds. But if someone else on AOL emails me,
and it takes four days, why is that?
Let's not be too quick to judge.

Scott
Tampa