From:
Tom Eichhorst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Nov 1998 20:35:52 -0700
Martin,

I sent you a message trying to help with your identification.  I stuck with Walls
and C. connectens but, in the end with some of these you just have to take your
choice.  I did not and do not feel slighted because I got no response.  First the
list has had its troubles lately - as everyone should have noticed and secondly,
you asked a question and responded to one of the answers (the only one you got for
a while).  But whatever, I really don't think anyone was actually upset.  Just
assume the poke in the eye was meant humorously, a bit of tongue in the cheek.
Life is way too short to worry about who answers what message.

Come on folks, lets lighten up.

Tom Eichhorst in New Mexico, USA