From:
Kris White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Dec 1998 15:34:10 EST
Peter,
  I am new to Conch-L and New Jersey. I was amazed that most if not all "the
shore" beachs charge a fee, in season. I often wondered where that money
goes,. With the amt of people that frequent the beachs during the season, it
must add up. I haven't been up on the "beach reconstruction news" here (just
moved here in April)  but there are areas, especially nearer to the city where
there are major projects in progess. Anyone know what they are up to on the
Jersey shore?

Kris