From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Dec 1998 19:01:41 PST
Dear Andrew, dear others,

From our ourself-collected material we always donate about 50 %
to the natural history department of the Tiroler Landesmuseum
Ferdinandeum, as we are responsible for this collection in every
view. So I trade this collection as nearly our own collection, but I
know every time this collection belongs to the museum.
And I try to get every time also material by friends, other collectors,
scientists around the world in form of donation for the museums collection. I am still living for this collection and I want to have material,
when it's not too late.

with best greetings
Helmut Nisters